Shift Lead - FULL TIME
Madison Reed Color Bar Shift Lead is a key component to the daily operational success of their assigned location. Color Bar Shift Leads, demonstrate successful execution of customer service and operations best practices with a leadership perspective. The Color Bar Shift Lead is an ambassador for Madison Reed Color Bar initiatives in accordance with company guidelines.
What you will do:
- Lead by example demonstrating professionalism in every interaction with clients and staff, managing challenging situations as they arise. Support team with but not limited to, consultations, appointments, operational flow, lunches and breaks to ensure accountability and timeliness. Support General Manager through communication of potential areas of opportunity related to staff and operations.
- Open and closing activities in partnership with staff as a designated key holder, maintaining cleanliness, restocking of product & supplies, while ensuring checklists are completed in compliance with all safety and regulatory guidelines.
- Assist in Management of client scheduling, respond to phone inquiries and emails in a timely and professional manor.
- Participate in ongoing trainings to aid General Manager in the execution of new Madison Reed products and Color Bar initiatives. Aid in the education of staff and clients on an as needed basis.
- Availability to work Saturdays, Sundays and Holidays as needed.
Who you are:
- Active cosmetology license - Must be licensed in the state in which you are applying
- 3+ years of experience in a salon; possessing previous operational or management experience.
- Experience in a fast-paced service environment, outstanding and effective communication skills.
- Computer skills, POS (Point of Sale) systems experience highly desired.
- Ability to work evenings, weekends a