6000 Glades Rd., Suite C1370B, Boca Raton, Florida 33431
General Manager (Color Bar)
Madison Reed’s Color Bar General Managers, are entrepreneurial leaders who deliver exceptional customer experiences, while inspiring your team of Colorists and support staff. As the Madison Reed Color Bar General Manager, you will be tasked with establishing the roadmap of success for your respective Color Bar within Madison Reed operational best practices and guidelines.
What you will do:
- Manage, guide, and coach the Color Bar team on a daily basis.
- Interview candidates, onboard new employees, perform milestone employee reviews, while implementing a successful plan for retention, development and growth.
- Consistently achieve monthly sales goals and other leading Key Performance Indicators included but not limited to P&L, SLA, employee schedules & payroll.
- Resolve customer issues and employee relations to ensure the highest level of customer satisfaction and team morale Including but not limited to internal/external escalations.
- Execution of daily operations, marketing, human resources & other Madison Reed company objectives.
- Availability to work Saturdays, Sundays and Holidays as needed.
Who you are:
- Active cosmetology license - Must be licensed in the state in which you are applying
- 3+ years of salon & retail experience.
- 2+ years of operational management experience, with 2+ years’ experience working in a service-oriented business.
- Strong level of technical proficiency, solid understanding of key operational performance metrics.
- An ambitious self-starter who acts with a sense of urgency, an innate problem solver.
- Outstanding communication skills, both written and verbal.