928 S Main St, Fond du Lac Shoppes, Fond Du Lac, Wisconsin 54935
COST CUTTERS IS HIRING STYLISTS! With our commitment to safe salons.
Join our talented team at our locally owned Cost Cutters salon. Apply by texting CC4Me to 85-000 or completing an application at myprimrosecareers.com
Whether you are new to the field, restarting your career or looking for a change, at Cost Cutters, we pride ourselves in a strong salon culture that makes you proud of where you work!
What is it like to be part of our team?
- · You’re part of a family, not just an employee
- · Full-service salon that allows you to do everything from stylish cuts to colors and chemical services
- · Ongoing training to help you master your craft
- · Work-life balance with a flexible schedule, including evening and weekend hours
Benefits include medical insurance reimbursements, educational opportunities, tool and product discounts, and 401K.
A current state cosmetology or barber license is required for this position.
Cost Cutters salons are supported by Regis Corporation, the world's leading hair salon company.
Our stylists specialize providing exceptional hair services and exceptional customer service
- Shampooing, cutting, and providing chemical services to customers
- Greeting customers using Cost Cutters Customer Service techniques with each customer
- Consulting clients on style options for their hair and providing exceptional
- Describing different hair care products and their benefits and acting as a salesperson to sell clients hair care retail products.
- Providing exceptional customer relations
- Keeping updated on hairstyle trends and styling methods
- Ability to be on one's feet for extended periods of time
- Understand and follow standards as documented in the Employee Handbook
- Performing duties assigned by the management team members
Qualifications & Licensing
- Qualified applicant must be able to satisfactorily perform assigned duties (reasonable accommodations made for individuals with disabilities)
- State of Wisconsin Cosmetology or Barbering License Required
"You are submitting your information for potential employment opportunities with an independent franchisee of Regis Corporation or one of its subsidiaries (collectively "Regis"). If hired, you will be a direct employee of the franchisee, not of Regis. Franchisees are independent business owners/operators who set their own wage and benefit programs which can vary from Regis or other franchisees. Only the franchisee is responsible for employment matters at the salon including hiring, firing, discipline, supervision, staffing, scheduling, wages and benefits. Regis will not receive a copy of your employment application and will have no involvement in any hiring or other employment decisions. "