THE PERFECT JOB FOR STUDENTS!
Snip-its Haircuts for Kids is a unique family-friendly salon that combines specially trained stylists specializing in children's hair care in a unique and entertaining environment. The Snip-its Receptionist role is critical to the day-to-day success. He or she is the first person a customer sees at Snip-its, so it is important that he or she sets the tone for a positive customer experience and a lasting positive memory. The Receptionist is responsible for managing all front desk operations, including answering phones, checking customers in and out, managing wait times and making retail sales.
In managing the font desk at Snip-its salon, the Receptionisth must undertake responsibilities including the following:
- Operate the Point-of-Sale (POS) and all of its functions.
- Perform salon opening and closing procedures, including cash management.
- Greet all customers in a friendly manner immediately upon arrival at the salon.
- Interact with both parent and child during check-in, wait and check-out.
- Perform customer check-in and check-out and manage wait times.
- Upon check-in, deliver SAC card to the child and explain its use. Upon check-out, deliver Magic Box prize.
- Maintain ongoing communication with the salon staff to ensure the correct routing of customers and the correct services are performed.
- Answer phones in a friendly and efficient manner.
- Assist customers in retail selection and purchases.
- Maintain cleanliness and order of all retail displays.
- Promote marketing initiavits, as directed by franchisee and/or salon manager.
- Complete paperwork, as directoed by the franchisee and/or salon manager.
- Handle customers inquiries, comments and complaints in a professional and courteous manner.
- Handle any special event bookings.
- Manage employee schedule an